You Cannot Manage - What You Do Not Measure
For over 20 years we have worked with numerous companies in North Carolina, as well as Nationally and Internationally specializing in driving Brand awareness for Products and Services in many business Markets. Whether their Small or large companies, Commercial, Industrial, Distributors & Manufacturers we understand the unique needs of Buyers and how they make buying decisions online.
What we Do:
Measure and know the results you're getting from your Website
- Establish goals for your Website – To sell – To inform
- Who is Coming to the site & what do they need?
- What are the key business reasons behind having your Website?
- What is your Websites current conversion rate?
Unreliable for Today’s Measurement Needs because it:
- Measures server activity, not actual visitor activity
- Significant over- and under-counting
- Server software establishes information it considers useful
Today’s Preferred Measurement Method
- Measures exactly what visitors do on your Website
- Records when a visitor requests one of your pages
- Tracks ROI by Referring source
Tracking Return on Investment involves knowing what to track and how to adjust accordingly. Learn how to determine the return on your marketing investments. Is your goal meeting or exceeding your expectation?
Learn how to improve your organic search engine ranking. What keywords or phrases do your customers use to find your website? Learn how to optimize these words and about how correct placement on your website can easily improve your search engine ranking